Thursday, July 17, 2008

Ummm...happy to be white and dirrty... (Tuesday, February 27, 2007)

Ok, this is something that has been bothering me. Why am I supposed to feel bad for being white? Is it not cool or something? Why are whites labeled as the ones who are racist when every other ethnic group puts us down and gets away with it. If a white makes racial jokes on TV or something, its terrible and they MUST BE STRUCK DOWN. If any other racial/ethnic group makes racial jokes about us, its supposed to be fuckin' hilarious! Someone, please explain this to me. Personally, I have NOTHING against other ethnic groups, but I'm happy being white. In fact, I love it. White guys and girls of the world, stand up for yourselves. Have some fucking pride! Don't let people put you down for your ancestry or your lack of pigment or whatever the fuck is supposed to be so uncool! Racism is so stupid.

No comments: