Thursday, April 9, 2009

Next time you insult my state...

...Look at what the hell is wrong with yours!

AAAAGGHHHH!

Why is it that all the "red" states, the "backwoods crazy unenlightened" states have the LOWER crime rates, LOWER amounts of people addicted to drugs, CLEANER air, HARDIER people, and MORE BEAUTIFUL surroundings?

Answer me that?

Sure, your state might have been beautiful once, California Girl, but you've RUINED it by being so "enlightened," so "environmentally conscious," and so "informed."

My home state, like any other place has its problems, but don't think you're coming off as "cool" because you insult it. This place is my home. Think about what you're saying before it comes out of your mouth. You're not coming off as cool to me. Its more along the lines of "stupid bitch."

Just thought I'd throw that out there!

No comments: